Before beginning my weekly blog, I filmed five of the Boys Varsity Hockey Teams' games, Senior Night of the Girls Varsity Hockey Team, as well as practices for both the Girls and Boys teams. I uploaded the footage to Premiere Pro and began cutting and cropping footage to make it more useful for my documentary. I got all of the files organized so that when beginning the final documentary I will be able to find shots easily and efficiently.
This past week I created this website for my documentary and weekly blogs about my Individual Learning Endeavor Project. I designed it in a way that I felt would present my work most efficiently as well as allow viewers to get to know me and my work personally. I also uploaded my footage recorded at the boys game against Arlington Catholic. This was the team's first playoff game and they ended up losing in an overtime nail-biter 3-2. This means the games I can record have come to a conclusion as well as the rest of their season. The highlight of this week was taking a class on how to use basic features on the program Premiere Pro from a specialist in the schools BCAT studio. I learned many useful tools I can use when I begin editing my project on the program, hopefully beginning next week.